To View Materials
To Receive a Paper or E-Mail Copy
To receive a paper or e-mail copy of these documents, you must request one.
There is no charge for requesting a copy.
Please choose one of the following methods to make your request:
1) By Internet: www.proxyvote.com
2) By Telephone: 1-800-579-1639
3) By E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Choose One of the Following Voting Methods:
1) Vote In Person: If you choose to vote in person at the meeting, you must request a "legal proxy." To do so, please follow the instructions at www.proxyvote.com or request a paper copy of the materials, which will contain the appropriate instructions.
2) Vote By Internet: To vote now by Internet, go to www.proxyvote.com.
3) Vote By Mail: You can vote by mail by requesting a paper copy of the materials, which will include a voting instruction form.
Materials in .pdf format can be viewed by downloading the free Adobe Reader.